Congratulations to Dr. Schuyler Wolff, for her excellent presentation and defense of her doctoral thesis "Characterizing the Evolution of Circumstellar Systems with the Hubble Space Telescope and the Gemini Planet Imager"
For more on Schuyler's thesis work, please see:
- Gemini Planet Imager observational calibrations IV: wavelength calibration and flexure correction for the integral field spectrograph
- The PDS 66 Circumstellar Disk as Seen in Polarized Light with the Gemini Planet Imager
- An Upper Limit on the Mass of the Circumplanetary Disk for DH Tau b
- Gemini Planet Imager observational calibration XIII: wavelength calibration improvements, stability, and nonlinearity
- HST Scattered Light Imaging and Modeling of the Edge-on Protoplanetary Disk ESO-Hα 569 (AJ submitted)